Indispensable planning services delivered with a personal touch.
Trust us to get all your financial affairs in order.
A trust can be an indispensable tool for crafting a sound estate plan, planning your own future and making sure your money is used for the greater good.
- Our trust advisors can help develop a strategy that meets your objectives and limits your taxes
- We'll explain our various trust options so you can find the right fit
Ensure your children's financial well-being by nominating a guardian, if something happens to you and your spouse this legal document will protect their interests.
- Paducah Bank will serve as guardian of the funds until minors turn 18
- We ensure proper handling and disbursement of funds
- We work closely with the client to ensure fiscal continuity
We offer the kind of professional, yet personal, guidance that can ease your mind when it comes to your estate.
- Your wishes will be handled with compassion and expertise
- We'll make sure your Will is probated and complies with all legal requirements
- We're always available, financially responsible, and impartial
Not FDIC Insured-No Bank Guarantee-May Lose Value-Not A Deposit-Not Insure By Any Federal Government Agency