Send and Recieve Money Faster Than the Speed of WOW!
With our smartphone app, your money is always on call.
What is WOWPay?
WowPay is a free, instant cash transfer service for Paducah Bank customers. WowPay lets you instantly send money directly from your Paducah Bank checking account to a friend’s bank debit card (US only).
How Does It Work?
In your Paducah Bank app or digital banking, you set your friend up as a payee by entering their name and phone or email. Your friend gets a text or email notification with a link. They open the link, enter their bank debit card number and expiration, and submit. Funds are sent instantly!
How do I get started?
- To use WowPay, you need to be enrolled in our digital banking service.
- Once you are logged in, head to Move Money, and create a new WowPay payee from there!
All card information through our WowPay service is fully encrypted to ensure complete security and compliance. You never see the recipient’s card details, but it is saved for the convenience of future payment
What Sets WowPay Apart?
- Real-time WowPay works in real time, meaning money is sent on your real-time balance. There are no delays in the processing of the payment. You click and send and your cash is immediately transferred to your payee. The recipient will get their money loaded on their bank debit card today, not tomorrow!
- Security Money is sent securely from Paducah Bank to your friend’s bank—with our data encryption on your side.
- Privacy You are not giving your bank information to a third party or having to create a separate holding/prepaid account with another product.
- Simplicity Quick and easy receiving of money—your recipient will get a text or email notification and then will need to enter their debit card number and expiration date—that’s it!
- Customer support If you have any questions or need help using WowPay, Paducah Bank’s customer support professionals can help guide you.