Too busy to slow down? Get fast access to your accounts.
With our smartphone app, your money is always on call.
You can do almost anything with Paducah Bank's Mobile Banking Smartphone App that you can do at a banking center. Except stand in line. The user-friendly app is free to download, and our Mobile Banking services give you 24/7 access to all your account information.
- View transaction history
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills to existing payees
- View alerts sent by Paducah Bank
- View check images
- Find Paducah Bank branches and surcharge-free ATMs near you
- Contact Customer Service
- Link to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Answer mobile banking questions
- Learn more about Mobile Banking Features
How do you take advantage of Paducah Bank's Mobile Banking tools? First, you have to sign up for our online banking services. Next, download the app from iTunes or Google Play. Then log in using your Paducah Bank credentials. Your mobile device must be web-enabled, and your mobile network must allow secure SSL traffic.
Mobile banking app requirements:
- An active data connection
- Android: Android 11 and above
- IOS: iOS 14