A simple way to pay for products or pay back friends.
Sending money can be as easy as sending a message.
It's consumer technology you'll find difficult to live without. Now you can use your Paducah Bank debit card without ever taking it out of your wallet. Just hold your Apple device close to (or tap it against) the card terminal at the checkout counter. You can also use Apple Pay to make purchases online or in apps, and to send and receive money from friends and family.
- To set up Apple Pay on your iPhone, go to "Wallet"and tap the plus sign
- Follow the steps to add a new card and watch a demo to see how it works
- Then tap "Next." Paducah Bank will then verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay
- If we decide we need more information, we'll ask
- After we issue the final verification, tap "Next" again
- Now you can start using Apple Pay
With Apple Pay, all your purchases are private. Apple Pay doesn’t keep transaction information that can be tied back to you. Your Paducah Bank card details are never shared with anyone — in fact, they aren’t stored on your device at all — so using Apple Pay on your iPhone, Apple Watch, or iPad is a safe way to pay.