We commit to honor your service through our services to you.
We created an Honor One Program as a way to honor veterans and active military personnel all year long.
The Honor One Team
A special group of Paducah Bank employees are leading the bank's efforts to identify ways we can honor veterans of every era and support the families of active duty military service people.
Veterans’ Reserved Parking
At the Paducah Bank Main Office, Lone Oak, Reidland, and Strawberry Hill locations we have designated special parking especially for veterans and active duty military personnel.
Veterans’ Events & Initiatives
Each year, employees of Paducah Bank participate in local area veteran related events including the Veterans Day parade, Honor One Classes, memorial sponsorships, and other events and initiatives. If you would like your event or initiative to be considered by our organization for participation, please contact email@example.com.
VA Loan Offerings
Our mortgage team is committed to helping local veterans transition between homes as smoothly as possible. We realize that this requires lenders who are trained to understand the VA loan program and assist both the borrower and their realtor through the process of financing a new home.
Wow! Perks Veteran Checking
With our Wow! Perks Veteran Checking Account you'll enjoy 24/7 access to online and mobile banking tools. You'll save money when you buy prescriptions and other items. And you'll be protected if your cell phone is stolen, your car breaks down or someone tries to steal your identity.
- Minimum $100 opening deposit
- Free access to mobile and online banking
- Free online bill pay and Snap Deposit of checks through your smartphone or tablet
- Access to surcharge-free Allpoint ATM network
- Receive up to $400 per claim ($800 per year) if your cell phone is broken or stolen**
- $2,500 in personal identity protection and identity theft aid**
- The primary account holder is eligible to enroll in Secure Identity's Total Identity Monitoring® and Fully Managed Resolution Services, for up to $25,000 in personal identity reimbursements for travel, lost wages and attoney's fees due to identity theft losses.**
- 24/7 roadside assistance covering up to $80 in service charges
- $10,000 in Travel Accidental Death Coverage***
- Two free orders of checks per year for customers 60 and over
- Looking for more perks? Our customers also benefit from savings on prescriptions, eye exams, frames, lenses, and hearing services. Additionally, you'll get eye-opening discounts from local and national businesses on shopping, dining, travel and more through Wow! Perks Savings.
* Additional $1 image fee may apply.
** Cell phone protection and personal identity protection are subject to additional terms and conditions.
*** Insurance products are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not an obligation or guaranteed by the bank, its affiliates, or any government agency.
Paducah Bank Stories
Paducah Bank to Recognize Veterans
WOW! Magazine: Korean War Memorial
Socially Present and Paducah Bank Presents $2,000 to Operation Enduring Freedom Fund
Do Unto Others