Looking for something you can count on? CDs deliver on their promise.
Great rates make these investments an important part of any savings portfolio.
In a world of uncertainty, the great thing about CDs is their predictability. At Paducah Bank, you get to choose exactly how long your money will be invested. You know exactly what the interest rate will be. And you know exactly how much you will make when your CD matures. All this certainty makes it a whole lot easier to plan your financial future.
- Fixed-rate CDs available with terms ranging from a few months to several years
- Open CDs for as little as $5,000
- Benefit from interest rates that exceed those on most savings accounts
- Initial investments and interest returns insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Paducah Bank also offers our customers a Liquid CD that functions more like a traditional savings account, though it pays a higher interest rate than our Regular Savings Account. You may make deposits as often as you wish and make up to four withdrawals per year.*
* Liquid CDs require $1,000 minimum to open and pay tiered rates of interest. WOW Liquid CD is available for Liquid CD balances greater than $250,000. Same fees, terms and withdrawals as the regular Liquid CD.