Teen Ambassador Applications are closed for the 2021-2022 school year!
For the past seven years, Paducah Bank has sponsored a Teen Ambassador Program to create a collaborative learning experience for influential teens in our region. As you would expect, the program will look a little different this year, but we believe we can still create ways for the 2021-2022 class that are effective in terms of social media communications and community connection. We want you to be a part of how we express ourselves to the world.
If selected, you will be part of an energetic group of high school students who will be tasked with assisting Paducah Bank with social media promotion and influence in communities around the region.
Help us WOW the WORLD! We invite you to be a part of the Paducah Bank Teen Ambassadors!
In order to be considered you must:
- Be a high school student
- Have social media accounts - Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
- Be willing to post and share messages on the bank’s behalf
- Sign in and monitor GroupMe account for announcements
- Commit to posting responsibly on your personal pages (no bullying or inappropriate photos or messages)
- Priority will be given to Paducah Bank customers