The Paducah Bank and Trust Company Treasury Management Services are designed to help businesses manage funds efficiently, effectively, and automatically. We offer you a full line of choices to help you spend less time on your books and more time concentrating on your business.
Our Treasury Management Officer will tailor a program that is specific to the needs of your business. We will learn how your business operates, review your present deposit relationship or Treasury Management program, and prepare a Treasury Management solution that meets your unique needs.
For most small businesses, improving cash flow starts with improving collections. The primary goal of these services is to expedite the collection of receivables:
Remote Deposit – Tired of trying to beat the afternoon traffic and the clock to get your deposit to the bank before it closes? With Paducah Bank’s Remote Deposit, you don’t have to leave your desk. With innovative technology, simply use a special scanner to capture check images and safely transmit to Paducah Bank for processing. All you need is a computer and a secure internet connection. As a result, you will receive faster access to funds and better cash flow. No driving. No delays.
Benefits of Remote Deposit are:
- Enable your corporate office to see deposits being submitted from your multiple store locations.
- More processing time combined with extended deposit cutoff times can provide your business with faster funds availability for improved cash flow.
- Deposits submitted by 5 p.m. CST are available the following business day.
- Eliminate geographical boundaries.
- Assist you in identifying return items faster, reducing fraud risk.
- Reduce transportation expenses and risk as most deposits can be made without ever leaving the office.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) – Electronic payments and collections via the Automated Clearing House (ACH) are the best way to streamline payables and receivables and reduce your costs of collecting and receiving payments. ACH transactions offer a host of cash flow benefits, including reduced payment costs, better control of payment timing, greater payment reliability and more accurate cash forecasting. The most common ACH applications are:
• Payroll direct deposit
• Pre-authorized debits and credits
• Vendor payments
• Cash concentration and disbursement*
• State and federal electronic tax payments
There are multiple ways to originate ACH payments:
1. File import, you create a pre-formatted file and send it via Paducah Bank’s Internet Banking for Businesses.
2. You can also use Paducah Bank’s Internet Banking for Businesses to create and send batches of payments for origination.