These are unprecedented times, and we all must do our part to contribute to the common good. At Paducah Bank, we are committed to serving the financial needs of our community while protecting the health of our employees and our customers. To that end, we are offering the following services:
Lobby Access by Appointment
Beginning Wednesday, March 18, 2020, Paducah Bank will limit banking center lobby access to appointments only until further notice. Drive-thru service will continue as normal. Customers are also encouraged to utilize our comprehensive suite of banking tools such as:
Drive-thru and ITM Hours Are Unchanged
- Online banking and mobile banking for account monitoring and transfers
- Mobile check deposit (Snap Deposit) for depositing to your Paducah Bank accounts
- Person to Person (P2P) payments through WowPay
- Telephone banking for balance information
- Access to the Allpoint Network’s 55,000+ ATMs for cash withdrawals
- Live banking assistance including deposit and withdrawal capability at our on-site ITMs
- Remote Deposit Capture (CaptureIt) for commercial clients
• Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Lone Oak and Strawberry Hill banking centers
• Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to noon at Lone Oak and Strawberry Hill banking centers
• Live assistance at our ITMs is available Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
To make an appointment to access a banking center lobby, please call the specially dedicated numbers below:
Lone Oak: 270.575.5775
Main Office: 270.575.5741
Strawberry Hill: 270.575.5725
Payment Relief Program
Beginning April 1, 2020 and extending through June 30, 2020, Paducah Bank is offering loan payment assistance for residential mortgage, commercial, and consumer loans with our financial institution. For more details on this program and the approval process, please contact your relationship manager or our Client Services department at 270.575.5700 (Paducah) or 502.690.8969 (Louisville).
Cash is Always Available
There is no need to withdraw large amounts of cash. Cash will continue to be available through all of the usual banking channels listed above. As always, the safest place to keep your money is in an FDIC-insured financial institution.
Committed to Communication
Please visit our website, paducahbank.com, for updates and additional information as it becomes available. Also monitor our Facebook page for up-to-the-minute changes or notifications. When in doubt, always feel free to contact your relationship manager or our Client Services department at 270.575.5700 (Paducah) or 502.690.8969 (Louisville). We appreciate your relationship and value the trust you place in our company.