This role is responsible for fulfilling daily support and maintenance efforts while ensuring system availability and integrity. The technician will assist with the optimization of systems and functions within the organization. The individual will provide a high degree of support to the best of their ability or by coordinating with other internal staff and working with third party providers to resolve any issues at hand.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. IT Operations Administration. Manages routine system/software patching and maintenance, implements equipment replacements and upgrades, takes corrective actions from audit and assessment findings, maintains system and procedure documentation, and facilitates backup and recovery processes.
2. IT Support. Provides elevated support to internal users, resolves technical issues escalated by other IT staff, and responds to alerts from monitoring systems, assessing the issue, and selecting and implementing the best resolution. Supports ongoing work with risk assessments, policy review, information system audits, and project implementations.
3. Training. Prepares users by conducting training programs, providing references and support. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, obtaining industry recognized certification, and participating in professional organizations.
4. Participate in an IT on-call rotation. During on-call periods, work will only be performed when end user support request or critical system alerts are received.
1. At least four + years of experience in an IT Systems Administration role.
2. Experience supporting 100+ end users and devices
Specialized Knowledge and Skills Required:
1. Expertise with Cloud Computing
2. Experience with PowerShell scripting
3. Experience with networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, Routing, Switching)
4. Experience with VMware vSphere Hypervisor
5. Experience in administration of Windows Environments, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, and DHCP
6. Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016 and Windows 10 Administration and Support
7. Certification in Microsoft, CompTIA, or other relevant certifications preferred
Click here to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=21275&clientkey=87AE151502CA202F1B8133887F888002