1. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
2. Exemplary relationship development skills.
3. Must have the ability to both lead and work within a team environment. Ability to take initiative and function independently within the team.
4. Self-motivated, self-sufficient, resourceful, with the ability to work productively with all levels of Bank management and employees.
5. Strong technical aptitude and displayed ability to grasp multiple disciplines.
6. Strong organization and time management skills.
Paducah Bank offers a competitive salary, full range of excellent benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional growth and career development.
Please submit your resume and complete an application online at www.paducahbank.com. Applications and resumes may also be returned through the mail to:
Maurie McGarvey, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CPC
Senior Vice President/Director of Talent & Culture
The Paducah Bank & Trust Company
P. O. Box 2600
Paducah, KY 42002-2600
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, familial status, physical or mental disability or citizenship status.