Clients can place travel notifications on their account.
- On the Manage Cards Tab, select the card to edit then select Travel Notification.
2. The Travel Notification window will be displayed.
3. In the Locations
field, enter your final travel destination and anticipated major stops. Each location name will be displayed in a separate box. A maximum of 50 characters is available for the Locations field.
If you go beyond 50 characters, the counter will turn red. Select the X
displayed by the location
or use the Backspace button to remove a location.
4. Select the Begin Travel Date
field, then choose the first date you will be traveling. You will only
be able to select a date that is on or after the current date.
5. Select the End Travel Date field and choose the last date you will be traveling.
6. Once you have completed these fields, select the Submit Travel Notification button. The Travel Notification Success window will be displayed.
7. Select Close Window
to return to the Card Management Tab. The message “Travel Notification is Active” will be displayed under the Travel Notification section during the travel period (Begin Travel Date - End Travel Date).