Interactive Relationship Bankers are expected to provide outstanding remote customer service to our clients. Interactive Relationship Bankers are responsible for fostering an environment that develops and cultivates meaningful and lifelong relationships. This position will perform various tasks related to serving our clients remotely such as processing customer transactions and providing information on bank products and services. The individuals in this position will proactively turn service opportunities into sales events, and will refer customers to appropriate business partners such as residential and consumer loans, investment and insurance products, and commercial and small business needs. The individuals serving in this role must execute with a passion for growth, sincerity for our customers’ well being, and accountability to and for each other.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a welcoming and personalized virtual experience for each customer. Look and communicate professionally. Be accountable for and take ownership of each interaction. Support our company, our community, and each teammate. Maintain complete customer privacy and confidentiality.
- Process all customer transactions initiated through our Interactive Teller Machines and comply with all bank policies and procedures.
- Responsible for winning business for Paducah Bank. Maintain knowledge of bank products and services in order to identify needs and match those needs with meaningful solutions. Refer opportunities to Relationship Banking Specialists and/or Banking Center Managers as well as to other lines of business. Look for additional opportunities to expand existing customer relationships.
- Scan and correct teller tickets processed using teller capture system. Perform various tasks or checkback work as needed. Possess a willingness to serve and assist teammates and customers in whatever capacity needed.
- A self-starter who proactively pursues building relationships with customers.
- Superior communication skills to clearly and effectively convey information to customers. Strong listening skills.
- Enthusiastic and friendly with a strongly positive attitude.
- A conscientious decision maker who enjoys being a member of a team.
- Technically proficient with the desire to be cross/trained on a variety of functions.
- Organizational abilities to handle multiple projects at one time.
Paducah Bank offers a competitive salary, full range of excellent benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional growth and career development.
Please submit your resume and complete an application online at www.paducahbank.com. Applications and resumes may also be returned through the mail to:
Maurie McGarvey, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CPC
Senior Vice President/Director of Talent & Culture
The Paducah Bank & Trust Company
- O. Box 2600
Paducah, KY 42002-2600
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, familial status, physical or mental disability or citizenship status.