The Paducah Bank & Trust Company, the premier provider of financial resources in Paducah and McCracken County, is currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Relationship Banker. As the only locally owned community bank in Paducah, Paducah Bank offers an ideal climate for the individual who values a strong service ethic.
Act as the point of sales and service for the delivery of bank products and services. Provide customer with personal attention and service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide a full range of banking services to customers, with emphasis on customer service and financial counseling. Provide customers with information on deposit accounts, rates, service charges, restrictions and other relevant information.
2. Ensure complete and efficient customer service by answering customer questions and resolving customer complaints and inquiries regarding a variety of issues and requests related to account balances, monthly statements, check holds and overdrafts.
3. Receive and pay out monies, and maintain accurate records of all transactions.
4. Approve the cashing of checks and withdrawal of funds from accounts.
5. Accept checking and savings deposits and withdrawals, accepts loan, credit card and utility payments and issues money orders, cashiers’ and travelers’ checks and redeems savings bonds.
6. Maintain prescribed security controls to protect the bank against criminal and fraudulent operations and unnecessary risk or exposure.
7. Prepare daily settlements of teller cash transactions.
8. Keep informed of changes in bank services or procedures.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Paducah Bank offers a competitive salary, full range of excellent benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional growth and career development.
Please submit your resume and complete an application online at www.paducahbank.com. Applications and resumes may also be returned through the mail to:
Maurie McGarvey, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CPC
Senior Vice President/Director of Talent & Culture
The Paducah Bank & Trust Company
P. O. Box 2600
Paducah, KY 42002-2600
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, familial status, physical or mental disability or citizenship status.