The Paducah Bank & Trust Company, the premier provider of financial resources in Paducah and McCracken County, is currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Information Security Analyst. As the only locally owned community bank in Paducah, Paducah Bank offers an ideal climate for the individual who values a strong service ethic.
This role is responsible for planning and implementing strategies to protect computer systems, networks and data. The Information Security Analyst is expected to stay up-to-date with the latest intelligence in order to anticipate security breaches. This role is responsible for preventing data loss and service interruptions by researching solutions that will effectively protect business continuity.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Creating, testing and implementing network disaster recovery plans
2. Performs risk assessments and testing of data processing systems
3. Recommends security enhancements and purchases
4. Educates and trains staff on network and information security policies and procedures
5. Regularly consults intelligence sources including FFIEC, FDIC IT Handbooks, SANS, FSIAC
6. Works with IT teammates to implement system enhancements
1. At least six – eight years of experience in the information security field
2. Experience supporting 100+ end users and devices
Specialized Knowledge and Skills Required:
1. Expertise with Cloud Computing
2. Experience with system administration and network troubleshooting
3. Experience with the administration of firewalls, routers and switches
4. Experience with Veeam Backup and Replication, VMWare vSphere Hypervisor
5. Experience with Windows server and desktop environments, Active Directly, DNS, DHCP
6. Experience with developing information security policies
7. Certification in one or more of the following: GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC), CISSP, CISM, CompTIA Security +
Paducah Bank offers a competitive salary, full range of excellent benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional growth and career development.
Please submit your resume and complete an application online at www.paducahbank.com. Applications and resumes may also be returned through the mail to:
Maurie McGarvey, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, CPC
Senior Vice President/Director of Talent & Culture
The Paducah Bank & Trust Company
P. O. Box 2600
Paducah, KY 42002-2600
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, familial status, physical or mental disability or citizenship status.