Brecken Carnine, client services/mobile banking specialist, is excited for the newly released app. “We are pleased that we can provide customers with convenient access to their online banking accounts. It is very important that our customers have instant access to our services,” said Carnine.
Apple users can simply update from the App Store, but Android users must uninstall and reinstall the new app from the Play Store. A note will appear on the Android app that will let the user know the app has expired with instructions to uninstall and reinstall.
In addition, any existing payees will automatically transfer over from Internet Banking so the user will not need to re-add a current payee. Another feature the app offer’s is the ability to create a new payee and schedule a payment, all within the app.
Other exciting app features include the ability to:
- Make loan payments and advances.
- Create new payees and schedule payments all at one time.
- Change transaction categories, add notes, and attach images to transactions. You will be able to take a photo of your receipt and attach it to the transaction.
- Manage alerts.
- Update login credentials.
- New Snap Deposit features such as auto image, which snaps the picture for you to ensure a good image.
For more information on the new mobile app, contact a Client Service Representative at 270.575.5700.