Treasury Management Operations Specialist
The Paducah Bank & Trust Company, the premier provider of financial resources in Paducah and McCracken County, is currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Treasury Management Operations Specialist. As the only locally owned community bank in Paducah, Paducah Bank offers an ideal climate for the individual who values a strong service ethic and a culture of intention and engagement.
This position processes key Treasury Management services and supports the efforts of the Treasury Management Officer. Provide support and guidance to corporate customers using Treasury Management products. Primary wire transfer operator, sending and receiving domestic and international wires.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- ACH/Treasury Management Processing and Support. Daily processing of Treasury Management ACH file submissions while providing troubleshooting assistance to corporate customers. Processes ACH files through risk monitoring software and is responsible for alerting management of possible exceptions and risk associated with the ACH process and subscribed companies. Processes daily ACH originator returns and notices of change.
- Treasury Management and E-Services Support. Answers general questions and completes requests received via phone or email for both internal and external customers. Backup for several key areas in E-Services and Deposit Operations to ensure business continuity.
- Wire Processing. Daily processing of incoming and outgoing wire transfers using the Federal Reserve’s Fedline Advantage, Compass and WatchDOG wire systems.
- Client Onboarding. Work with the Treasury Management Officer and corporate clients on the implementation and training of Treasury Management services.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills Required:
- A conscientious decision maker who enjoys being a member of a team
- Accurate, with high attention to detail
- Organizational abilities to handle multiple responsibilities at one time
- Self-motivated and Self-led
Paducah Bank offers a competitive salary, full range of excellent benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional growth and career development. Please submit your resume and complete an application online at www.paducahbank.com. Applications and resumes may also be returned through the mail to:
Maurie McGarvey, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CPC, ELI-MP
Senior Vice President/Human Resources Director
The Paducah Bank & Trust Company
P.O. Box 2600
Paducah, KY 42002-2600
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, familial status, physical or mental disability or citizenship status.