Conversion Steps for One Step Updates
Choose Tools menu and then click One Step Update.
- Depending on how you manage financial institution passwords, you may be prompted to enter your Vault password at this time or to enter individual passwords in the One Step Update dialog.
- In the One Step Update Settings dialog, make sure all items are checked and click Update Now.
- If new transactions display in the Online Update Summary, accept them in your Quicken account register.
Deactivate Your Account(s)
- Choose Tools menu and go to Account List.
- Click the Edit or Edit Details button of the account you want to deactivate.
- In the Account Details dialog, click on the Online Services tab.
- Click on Deactivate or Deactivate Online Payment (only available if you use bill pay services). Follow the prompts to confirm the deactivation.
- Click Deactivate or Remove from One Step Update. Follow the prompts to confirm the deactivation.
- Note: The name of the buttons referenced above may vary depending on the services you currently use and the version of Quicken you are using.
- Click on the General or General Information tab. Delete the Account Number.
- Delete the name of the Financial Institution. Click OK to close the window.
- Repeat steps 2 – 7 for each account at Paducah Bank
Re-activate Your Account(s) at Paducah Bank
- Open the account register that you want to enable for online account access.
- Choose Account Actions and go to Set Up Online.
- Enter Paducah Bank and Trust and click Next.
- Type your User ID and Password. Click Connect.
- You will be presented with a list of accounts available for online access.
- Ensure you associate the account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. You will want to select Link or Exists in Quicken and select the matching accounts in the drop-down menu.
- DO NOT select New or Add In Quicken. If you are presented with accounts you do not want to track in this data file, select Ignore – Don’t Download into Quicken.
- After all accounts have been matched, click Next.
- You will receive confirmation that your account(s) have been added Click Done or Finish.