Coming November 9!
In late December of 2011, we were excited to announce the conversion of our core banking software from Jack Henry and Associates to Computer Services, Inc (CSI). Like Paducah Bank, CSI is a Paducah-based company, and we feel certain this relationship is a win-win for our community, our customers, and our bank.
From the time CSI incorporated in 1965, this local firm set the pace for improving systems within the banking and financial industry and remains committed to providing safe and secure service. CSI undergoes multiple independent annual reviews and audits in order to ensure the sensitive nature of customer information and financial transactions is protected. In addition, they have a long history of solid financial performance and stability. Steve Powless, CSI’s Chief Executive Officer said, “Our success comes from understanding our customers. CSI has always been committed to delivering efficient, professional service through the most relevant solutions available in the market.”
We have been working diligently since our announcement, and have established a conversion date of Friday, November 9, 2012. Additional communications via various forms of media will be forthcoming as we get closer to November 9.
Please rest assured CSI has successfully converted hundreds of banks of all sizes with minimal service interruptions. Due to their experience and our extensive planning, we do not anticipate any interruptions; but nonetheless, we want to inform you of the following:
1. Your checking account number will remain the same.
2. Your WOW! debit card number will remain the same and function as normal.
3. You will receive two bank statements during the conversion month: one through the conversion date from the old Jack Henry System, and one after the conversion from the new CSI System.
4. CSI’s enhanced Internet Banking portal will require you to reset your password the first time you log in after the conversion.
5. Our e-statement product will now be a part of our Internet Banking product, which will allow you to login only once to access both products.
6. A new Mobile Banking app will be released for iPhone and Android products, which will require you to delete the current iPhone app and download the newly-released app (available for download by November 12).
7. Our WOW! Infoline (telephone banking) will require you to change your PIN the first time you use the new system.
CSI and Paducah Bank are committed to making this transition as smooth as possible. Our WOW! Bank Call Center will be staffed with Paducah Bank employees who will be available during extended hours to answer any questions and solve any issue you might encounter. As always, please feel free to contact our WOW! Bank Service Representatives at 575.5700.
Wally Bateman President/COO & Joe Framptom Chairman/CEO